• When visiting temples, dress respectfully - women particularly should wear long skirts or trousers, have their (from old shoulders covered. Remove your shoes before entering a temple.
• For a boat trip, rafting and waterfall please bring swimsuit, sandal, sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat, towel and changing clothes.
• For a safari/adventure trip, please wear comfortable shoes with low heels. Sport shoes would be recommended. Please heed to tour guide information and suggestion on the tour.
• Some boat trips are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 4 years old, persons with disabilities or people who suffer from any medication or after surgery, please always recheck.
• Please respect the natural habitat of wild flora and fauna. Don’t touch, handle or feed any animals found on the trip